We do more than just deliver a generator set to its destination, we prepare and execute plans end to end: from the fuel system, through electrical wiring and transmission of power to a switching station, to ventilation and exhaust systems. We offer complete solutions tailored to meet the expectations of our partners, such as appropriate sound insulation or reliable operation during power outages.
The challenges that we encounter on the way require a lot of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. This is what happened on a project in Cracow where the generator set in a noise reducing enclosure requested by the customer was too large to go through the passage leading to the generator set room. We dismantled the noise reducing enclosure to make the machine smaller. Teamwork is key to success!
Our services included:
- Construction of a chimney on the roof
- Construction of a bulk fuel storage and a complete fuel system and automation for 72 hours of continuous operation
- Replacement of the switchboard and electrical wiring
- Ventilation system, air intake and exhaust system
- Fire safety solutions
- Preparation of as-built documentation, sound insulation tests, training staff to use the generator set
And other conversion work in the building